Wednesday, August 8, 2007

What? Regular Updates? Why I Never...

So little Marty St. Louis gets to wear the third "A" this season as Tim Taylor mends his hip bone and retains the "C". I like it. I for one, hate Tim Taylor. I hate his name. I hate his wrap arounds. I hate his dreamy eyes and legs that just won't quit. I hate this game worn jersey of his that I purchased and sleep in every night. But most of all, I hate that he reminds me of "Home Improvement". And while the thought of him wheelchair bound brings a smile to my face and a glimmer in my eye, I still relenquish the fact that he won't hang them up.

But now, Marty gets some attention with an "A". True fact: He is the smallest NHL player to get a letter since Theo Fleury got his "AA". HEY-O! Look, I'm not getting paid per joke here. And I didn't say it was a true fact.

No comments: