Friday, February 1, 2008

Click here to reset your router

As you may have surmised from reading this blog, or just the cursory glance you have just given it, this blog is not one to update after each game with a thorough analysis or brilliant observations. It’s not one to update after every minor roster change, or player achievement. It’s not one to write about player’s personal lives, or other NHL (non-Lightning) news. And it’s definitely not one to win the internet Pulitzer for opening paragraphs.

So what is this blog about? It’s my pièce de résistance of the internet, my home page (ha-ha, adsense - I need the hits) and my undoubtedly ephemeral foray into Internet journalism and mudslinging (the latter of which has decreased significantly ever since I have been unable to revile Tim Taylor.) Also, it’s my avenue of release for my highfalutin lexicon. Anyway, why so many questions about my blog? Feeling like a big man? Does your sports blog receive quarterly awards and industry accolades? I doubt it. Does your sports blog have monthly updates that not only amuse me, but also are read daily by my mother? Certainly not, better luck next time.

The important thing is you’re here, and you made it to the third paragraph. And that can only mean one thing, your internet is down. Well, read my past posts as you frantically reset your router, and simultaneously listen to the “Air Supply” on hold music for your internet provider’s technical support.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the top RMM software for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central systems management
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!